Follow FRENCH FASHIONISTA

MISS FRENCH FASHIONISTA

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

LA VIE FABULEUX DE LAYNA

INTERVIEW:LAYNA/MANNEQUIN
THE PLACE: ANTWERP/BELGIUM
LUCKY #7

1- THE PLACE TO BE SEEN
A REKYAVIK/ICELAND
B BROOKLYN/NYC
C 1er Arrondissment/ PARIS

LAYNA "B"

2-LYING ON A DEEP PURPLE COUCH IN
A PRAVDA/NYC
B CAFE DUC/PARIS
C MOMU/ANTWERP

LAYNA "B"

3-J"AIME
A-RETRO-PUNK
B-NOUVEAU RICHE-GLAM 80'S
C BOHO FOREVER

LAYNA "A"!!

4- LA VIE EN
A-BLACK
B-WHITE
C-PURPLE

LAYNA: "DEFINITELY A"

5-SHOPPING BAZAAR
A-LONDON/SALVATION ARMY
B-PARIS/CONCEPT BOUTIQUE
C-NYC/OUTLETS

LAYNA  "A(on poor days) & B(on rich days)"


6-PIECE DE RESISTANCE
A-BALENCIAGA HARNESS BOOTS
B-GIVENCHY GOLD CHAINS
C-BALMAIN LEATHER LEGGINGS

LAYNA "hmmm can't seem to choose between A&B! but If I have to, then... B"


7-JE SUIS COMMES UNE
A HOTESSE DE L'AIR/BALENCIAGA
B DANCEUR DE DISCO/BALMAIN
C LA VEUVE NOIR/GIVENCHY

 LAYNA "C! une veuve noir... :)"





                                                            
                         AHHHHHHHHHHH LAYNA
                                            L'HISTOIRE PAR LAYNA VAN CAUTEREN

"So I'm 20 years old and I was born in Minneapolis, Minnesota. My mother is American en my father is Belgian. When I was 5 years old, we moved to Belgium and I've been living here ever since. I studied Art throughout my highschool years and after graduation I moved to Antwerp. That's when I started Modeling. It was very lucky in the way I started.. I had met a boy at the fashion academy who was actually Bruno Pieters' boyfriend. So this boy had introduced me to Bruno and I got to go to Paris for his Showroom. When in Paris, Bruno asked me the night before his show if I would like to walk in it. Obviously I said yes! During my time in Paris, a friend send me an email telling me I should go to the agency Dominique Models once I get back. And well, I did and here I am 2years later. :)"



                                            LA VIE EST BELLE AVEC LAYNA!!!
I would like to consider myself as a Belgian Model. I do think that the Belgian models have quite a good name in the fashion world.

My best jobs would include working for some of the great Belgian designers like Bruno Pieters, Dries Van Noten, AF Vandevorst and lately I've started working for my favorite designer of all time; Maison Martin Margiela.

My favorite magazine cover was for a small Belgian magazine called The Word. I was transformed into Snow White. I really love the photographer aswell, Alex Salinas. I've worked with him for several things, including a photoshoot for belgian clothing brand The Fabuleux Marcel de Bruxelles. I've been modelling for them the last couple of seasons.

I also did a commercial for JBC with Naomi Campbell. I actually had a scene with her which was pretty surreal!


                LA REVE EN COULEUR
                          AVEC UNE TOUCHE DU BLANC.......
                                                                          

My dream Job would be working for Maison Martin Margiela, and I'm so lucky that I allready am. I would also love to act in some obscure french film.

And of course being on the cover of the Vogue would be pretty awesome too! :)

I've been kinda busy with photography here and there. I'm really a big music lover and I'm hoping to start a band with one of my best friends. I'm a big Moviefreak aswell. Preferably anything cult or Horror. My dream after modelling would be to open a 50s diner; with jukebox, curly fries & all! :)


                                   AH MOI AUSSI JE VOUDRAIS ETRES COMMES LAYNA.......

My favorite food: Pancakes with lots of butter and maple syrup. And a rootbeer on the side! (yes, I'm truly an american)
My favorite Movie: Way too hard to just pick one! but it would include anything by Tim Burton/Stanley Kubrick/Lars Von Trier & I'm a Big TWIN PEAKS fan!
My favorite Actor(s): Christopher Walken & Steve Buscemi !!
My favorite Fashion Designer: MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA
My favorite Band(s): I'm a huge New Wave fan. Joy Division,BAUHAUS, David Bowie & Yeah Yeah Yeahs
                

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow FRENCH FASHIONISTA

Search This Blog

MISS ENGLISH FASHIONISTA

MISS ENGLISH FASHIONISTA
BLOG #2

MISS HAUTE FASHIONISTA

MISS HAUTE FASHIONISTA
BLOG #3

Thank You

PIECE DE RESISTANCE

  • BALMAIN SUEDE BUCKLE BOOTS
  • GIVENCHY MONGOLIAN FUR WEDGE BOOTS
  • BALENCIAGA 'CLOUS' BAG 2007
  • BALMAIN FUR F/W 2010
  • GIVENCHY STUDDED LEATHER JACKET/AMOUR
  • BALENCIAGA BLACK AND WHITE PERFECTO
  • BALMAIN BLACK MOTORCYCLE JEANS
  • GIVENCHY MELANCHOLIA BAG
  • BALENCIAGA FUR TRIMMED COAT F/W 2005
  • BALMAIN MATELASSE LEATHER JACKET
  • BALENCIAGA 'THE FIRST' HANDBAG
  • GIVENCHY STUDDED GEORGES V BAG
  • BALMAIN CHAIN LEATHER JACKET
Powered by Blogger.

FRENCH FASHIONISTA


Oh LA LA

FRENCH FASHIONISTA

My photo
WHERE YOU"LL FIND ME**** IN PARIS>>IN THE HOTEL COSTES >>ON THE DEEP PURPLE VELVET LOUNGER >> SIPPING PINK DUVAL-LEROY*** RUE ST-HONORE***

SHARE

eXTReMe Tracker

Fashion Indie: Daily News 3